- GSM Modem which communicates via GPRS.
- Modem can integrate to a range of cash devices.
- Modem collects data from cash device and securely transmits to the Easilink back-end.
- All data is encrypted and securely transmitted in real time (real-time data transfer).
- The Easilink back-end receives and decrypts data from where it is submitted to a payment platform - CashUp.
- Easilink Connectivity offering can integrate to any device and connect to any back-end.
- Modems are assembled locally with propriety firmware uploaded by Greystone Technologies.
- Modem provides stable, reliable, secure and cost effective M2M connectivity.
- Modems are pro-actively monitored.